Fitbit Surge

Wifey got me the very first piece of wearable technology I've ever owned. I'm loving it.

Bless her heart, she's gone and bought me a Fitbit Surge for my birthday. It was on backorder, so it came a bit late. I really love it.

It's rugged, beautiful, and I think quite comfortable. In the past, I've had real issues with watches with vinyl bands, but this one seems to be doing okay. Biggest downside to the watch is that it's quite tall, sticks off of my wrist quite a lot. But I love the design, love that it's so easy to use, love most things about it. It's a great buy. Works as advertised.

One notable exception: In the ad that they use for the watch, they show someone biking whilst wearing the watch. To log a workout, you're supposed to select the kind of workout you want, and then hit Go. But there's no biking option. There's spinning, running, even walking and yoga. But no biking. Mega oversight, I think, but I'm sure they'll add it later in a future firmware update.

Wearing the watch has made me more conscious of the fact that for large portions of the day, I sit quite stationary, barely expending energy. It has gotten me off my fat lazy ass a couple times already, so I call it a win!

Here's the watch:

Fitbit.com/Surge

So new, so shiny! *Holy choir*

Pretty awesome

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Been A While

Working Hard to Get My Thrills

All About That Tech