No Fast

I didn't end up making it past the end of Day 1 of the Juice Fast. And that's okay.

Well, that was quick!

I decided I was better off eating solid food. Between the excruciating headache of lack of coffee, the intense hunger because I wasn't eating, and a lack of interest in the juice itself, I backed away quickly. I decided to simply eat way more vegetables every day, make better choices, exactly what I used to do. So far it's going pretty well. Starting out at a hefty 193 lb., I'm down to 188 lb. already, almost definitely entirely water weight. Still, it's good to be under 190 again. And I'm feeling good.

I worked extremely hard yesterday. I may have mentioned that my wife and I are moving into a house soon. We have been renovating this house like crazy for the past 2.5 months, and one of the last things we had to do to move in was tile the bathtub surround in the upstairs bathroom. It was a feat that Wifey was not looking forward to, as it seemed like a mammoth unattainable task. So I took a day off of work and banged it out. It's really impressive. I worked 10 hours on it yesterday, with nearly no time off. And today, I'm exhausted. But there's no rest for the weary. I have to arrange plans for us to paint, and move all of our stuff into that house in about a week and a half from right now.

I'm quite happy these days, despite being behind on my projects for my business. I still feel like progress is being made and I don't feel like I'm under the gun for anything specific. It's a good feeling.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Been A While

Working Hard to Get My Thrills

All About That Tech