A Tale of Minor Iniquity
Let's face it. I'm fat, I'm lazy, and I just have absolutely no idea where to begin to help myself out of the rut I've found myself in. Alright, maybe that's a bit harsh, but it is how I'm feeling today.
To be brutally honest, it isn't fair to say "found," because the basic truth of it is that I put myself here. I know how to work hard, I know how to keep myself healthy, and yet I do not. I eat cake, don't exercise, and I watch YouTube while I'm at work because I don't want to work. It's literally that simple.
I have a lot of things that stress me out, but none of them are really earth shattering. I have my business that I'm running. It would be going so much better if I was willing to be a hard worker. Period. There, I said it. It's pathetic. Where's the standards? I used to hold myself above all this crap. Maybe I just don't care about the business anymore, I don't know.
I've also got the house, which we're renovating and moving into March 8th. Deadlines, deadlines. No, the renovations will not be finished by then, but we'll be able to continue once we've moved in. I think we will, just because I know that we don't tend to let things go at home. They might fall by the wayside for as much as a week, but after that, we go a little crazy and scrub everything for a fresh start. Happens all the time. Point is that we like to improve our surroundings and we have healthy collection habits. We purge our belongings periodically so as to keep a neat tidy space.
Those are the primary concerns in my life right now. Money and the house. I'll be glad when I can focus back on one of them primarily.
That's it for tonight, but I'll talk about this more tomorrow maybe?
Comments
Post a Comment