The First Post

Hi. I'm Dovid. It's pronounced DUH-vid. Imagine my name is David, and then substitute the Dave portion with DUH. Or Dove (the bird). Whatever. It's Dovid.

My full name is Dovid Elchonan Zev Stern, but I won't hold you to that. The point is that I'm a dude, I'm a Jew, and I'm well, me.

I've been off and on again careful about my health, and this is the latest endeavor. I have a single post from August 1st, 2014 on My Fitness Pal that I'll share:

Here's my statistics:

5'9"
Rubber tire around midsection.
Medium build
Married (ladies, contain yourselves!)

Well, a (very) quick update:

Started at 185 lbs. And not the good kind.
Been exercising almost daily
Consuming under 1990 calories per day (to lose avg. 1 lb. per week)
NOT starving. I had lasagna for lunch (2 pieces!).
Splurge every Friday night/Saturday (Jewish, so it's the Sabbath. Call it the Sabbath Spluge).
Now at 176 lbs. Abs starting to show (Rows 1 and 2!)
Biceps are actually visible, and chest is deeper too

There it is, the down and dirty. Check back in whenevs!

(That's more to me than to you... Who's probably just me.)

Since then, I've gained over 10 lbs. I'm 188.4 today. But that is all about to change. For real.
Feel free to follow my changes. I'm tracking my calories and exercising as often as I can afford.

This is going to be good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Been A While

Working Hard to Get My Thrills

All About That Tech