The Bandwagon
I'm down to 183 lb.! Woo!
Yesterday I behaved, cheated only a little, but worked hard enough all day that it seems to have allowed me to lose some of the water weight I was carrying around.
Today I'm back on the bandwagon.
I needed the sleep, so I slept in today (not by accident, I planned it yesterday), and had a late breakfast of eggs, salad and some cheese. As you can see by the badge at the bottom of the blog, I'm down by 2 lb. from my original starting weight back in the day of 185 lb. Today's plan is to be an adult (blegh, right?), but it's okay because doing so will get some things off my plate that I really don't want to take care of. Like going to the bank, the BMV and working on projects I don't want to.
Later tonight, I'm cooking food for Shabbos (we're having some very special guests this weekend!) and hopefully finding the 3.5 hours needed to brew some beer.
I'm really hoping that at some point today I'll find the time to work out. It's been a few days now and I'm feeling like I'll never get around to it. I think I want to run. Even though I enjoy lifting more than I enjoy running these days (what can I say, I'm a dude), the run will invigorate me in a way the lifting will not. Plus I want to get my mileage back to a decent spot. I've been pretty lame in my exercise for so long.
Alright, I guess that's all there is to tell. Time to buckle down and get to work.
Comments
Post a Comment