Photos and the Run, As Promised

This morning I promised you all (there aren't any of you, are there. When I say "you," I mean "me." I know from the stats that I'm the only one reading. It's okay. Writing keeps me focused.) that I would run today, and possibly more importantly, that I would upload some new progress photos.

I've posted the new progress photos to the Before and After page. For your viewing pleasure (ha! These photos are ew. Please give me a few months to be less um... flubby), I've got the photos here as well. Brace yourself.

Well, let's analyze, shall we? I'm a bit tubby. Rubber tire around my hips, and I'm a little unnerved about the fact that I don't stand straight. If you look at the photo of me straight on, you'll see that I lean a little. I should have that checked out. I felt like I was standing up straight.

Well, that run now. I felt unstoppable. What more should I say? I could have run a whole other mile, perhaps. I didn't want to do it. I didn't want to hurt myself. Here's the run.

Gotta run. It's Thanksgiving tomorrow, so I gotta go shopping, fast. Buying a couple six-packs of good beer for the meal tomorrow. Wish me luck!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Been A While

Working Hard to Get My Thrills

All About That Tech