Catching Up On Missed Posts
The last you heard was Wednesday. There's a reason I didn't post between then and now, and it's not because I've been slacking off. Listen and hear my excuses.
So Wednesday afternoon I began developing a headache and a sore throat, as well as a temperament to my mood that made it look increasingly like I had the flu. Sure enough, Thursday I stayed home all day, sick to my core, too ill to get around and move.
This weekend, we had Wifey's family (-1 sister) stay with us, and so we had lots to do. I spent the entire Friday cooking, so much that I didn't have the time to post at all in fact. Saturday is Shabbos, so I couldn't post then, and what's the point of telling you, Saturday night, that I had cake and cookies that day? Relative to how Shabbos used to go, I behaved, dietarily speaking. I didn't overeat, I refrained from overdosing on sugar, and I was a happy camper the day-long.
Today. Chipper as a... something that chips. Anyway, late breakfast of eggs, coffee, romaine, and feta. Wifey and I took a long drive and a walk at the North Chagrin Reservation, me talking about how good I've been feeling having cleansed my diet of all the nonsense. My mood, my skin, my body - all feel better for having removed the unwanteds from the menu.
So we agreed that we're going to find a way for her to work out and get healthy again (she's slim, but does not exercise as much as is healthy for her). She's inspired by me a bit, probably.
Anyway, we worked out when we got home (accidentally skipped lunch, but hey I feel great). Had a great workout myself, pumped out some great lifts, and I feel fulfilled.
Sundays are the best. Tomorrow, I run.
Comments
Post a Comment